Several possible reasons:
- the bowl has not been removed;
- the Pipolino® has been rolled in front of him and, either he is afraid of it, or he considers that it is not for him to touch it.
In both cases, the initiation to Pipolino® must be restarted:
- place the Pipolino® at an angle against a wall at the location of the bowl that was removed;
- place a few croquettes between the wall and the Pipolino®;
- be patient, leaving the cat alone as long as possible;
- if the croquettes have been consumed and the Pipolino® has remained in the same place, put some croquettes between the wall and the Pipolino® and reduce the angle between the wall and the Pipolino®;
- repeat until the Pipolino® is found away from the wall.